Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Intro

Well, hello there internet traveler. I assume you come looking for answers. Take a look around. I might have what you are looking for. I add a few new tutorials every week. Don't believe what the date on the latest post says.

I am a nerd. You are safe here. I know what its like to be working on a project and either not be able to finish or its taking way too long to finish. So I pledge to write a tutorial for many of the random things I do. I don't know how helpful that will actually be to all of you, but for the maybe half a percent of the world population that shares the same interests as me, I present to you a gold mine.

I wish to have tutorials on things ranging from making a website to putting in a car stereo system to building a custom computer (mac or pc). Basically things that I would need help on. Trust me this is going to be random and sometimes very specific. For example, last week I put Windows 7 on an Asus Eee PC using a jump drive. Got a project like that? Everybody needs a nerd.

Oh yeah, feel free to leave comments suggesting new things I should do tutorials on. It will only help. Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment